welcome message

Find here news about my work and observations and incidents that happen while out painting. Double clicking an image will open up a larger-view slide show. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Woodland Landscapes on view



I'm participating in the February group show at Artists' House Gallery focusing on landscape. I will have woodland landscapes in the show, some painted by creeks in and around Philadelphia.  I hope you can make it to the Artists' Reception on Sunday, February 9th from 1 - 3.  Details may be found at Artists' House



On Hill and Dale: The Art of the Landscape 

Artists' House Gallery, Philadelphia






I'll also have a piece in a show at Shippensburg University featuring the work of teaching artists.  February 15 - March 6, 2014.  If you happen to be in the area, the opening reception will be held on February 15, 1 - 3 p.m


Best of the Best: PA Art Educators Exhibition
Kauffman Gallery, Shippensburg University